Cafe Rouge 7 Ron
I raced down the streets as fast as I could.
我以我最快的速度在街道上飞跑着。
The threatening text in my cell weighed down my pocket heavily.
那条恐吓性的短信在我的口袋里越来越重。
All I could think about was whether or not the killer left him safe and untouched。
我只想着他是否已经安全的离开了凶手。
Please, I prayed, let him be alright , please。
拜托了,我默默地祈祷着,愿他平安吧。
【输入密码resurrection2】
My hand was inches away when the door suddenly opened itself.
当我的手离门只有几英寸远时,门突然打开了。
I stepped back, ready to run, but then HE stepped out.
我后退一步,准备逃跑,但是这时他走了出来。
Ron.
Ron。
Wrapping my arms around him, I cried into his chest.
我扑过去抱住他,在他的胸膛里大哭起来。
Ron:"I-Isis?!"
Ron:"I-Isis?!"
Isis:"You're safe!"
Isis:"你是安全的!"
Isis:"Oh thank god you're okay, I was so worried that you-"
Isis:"感谢上帝你没事,我很担心你-"
Ron:"…………………………-?!"
Ron:"…………………………-?!"
Ron:"C'mon-!"
Ron:"天啊!"
Suddenly he pulled me, and together we ran down the streets.
他突然把我拉过来,我们一起跑下了街道。
Ronnie's face was with stricken with disorientation, but one thing was for sure, he knew something was wrong.
Ronnie的脸上表现出迷惑的样子,但是有一件事情是可以肯定的,他知道事情不对。
That much for sure.
这一定可以肯定。
As we ran down in streets heading to nowhere, he slowed down after five minutes.
我们在街道上奔跑着,五分钟后他减速了。
We were both panting, catching out breaths.
我们都气喘吁吁,调整呼吸。
【选择Embrace him拥抱他】
He looked up towards me, and I wanted to cry in relief.
他抬头看我,我几乎要哭出来。
Wrapping my arms around his neck, I buried myself in his shirt.
我搂住他的脖子,把头埋在他的衬衫里。
Isis:"Oh Ronnie, thank goodness you're okay, I was so worried."
Isis:"哦Ronnie,谢天谢地你没事,我很担心。"
He squeezed me back gently, and with enough force he pulled us apart.
他轻轻地抱了抱我,然后把我们分开。
Ron looked at me seriously.
Ron认真地看着我。
Ron:"Isis, did you send me a text to come meet you at the Cafe? Was it you?"
Ron:"Isis,你有没有给我发短信让我到咖啡馆来见你?是你吗?
Isis:"……w-what?"
Isis:"……什么?"
Ron:"Someone sent me a text, telling me to come to the Cafe."
Ron:"有人发给我一条短信,让我到咖啡馆来。"
Ron:"I thought it was you, but…when I came in, you weren't there."
Ron:"我认为是你,但是……当我进来时,你不在这。"
Ron:"And...I heard somebody coming toward me,and that was when I walked out and saw you."
Ron:"然后……我听到有人正朝我走来,我走出去的时候看到了你。"
Oh god.
哦天哪。
The murderer was only a few footsteps behind.
凶手离我们只有几步了。
He could still be following us...
他仍然跟着我们.......
Isis:"Ron, listen to me."
Isis:"Ron,听我说。
Isis:"There's lot of strange things happening at the Cafe, and last week the accident, it wasn't an accident, it was murder."
Isis:"有许多奇怪的事情发生在咖啡馆,还有上周的事故,它不是一个意外,这是谋杀。”