God, will you keep him safe from the thunderstorm?
上帝你能不能让他平安,远离风暴;
When the day's cold will you keep him warm?
当天气寒冷,你能不能让他温暖。
When the darkness falls will you please shine him the way?
当夜幕降临,你能不能照亮他的路。
God, will you let him know that I love him so?
上帝你能不能让他知道我如此爱他;
When there’s no one there that she's not alone.
让他知道即使世界上没有其他人,他也不会孤单;
Just close his eyes and let him know,
让他知道只要他闭上眼睛,
My heart is beating with his.
他就会知道我的心为他存在。
So I prayed until that day.
我祈祷那天能出现,
When our hearts will beat as one,
我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动。
I will wait so patiently.
我会一直耐心的等待,
For that day to come,
只为这一天的来临。
My heart is beating with his.
我的心只为他存在,
It's beating with his.
一直为他存在...