You better bring a jacket.
拿件夹克吧
It's supposed to get cold tonight.
晚上可能会冷
I'll come straight home after school to help you unpack.
放学后我会直接回来帮你拆包
Don't you have a college guidance session today?
你今天不是有大学指导会吗
Yeah, it was scheduled for this morning, but I figured...
是 安排的时间是今天上午 不过我想
Honey, don't miss that, please.
宝贝 别错过了 好吗
Mom, I wanna help you out.
妈妈 我想帮你
You can help me by thinking about your future.
你为未来做好打算就是在帮我了
How are they?
她们怎么样
She said they're fine.
她说她们还好
"A" really likes throwing cars at people.
A真是喜欢把车往人身上砸
Is there any chance this really was an accident?
有没有可能这就是场意外事故
Yeah, that's what I thought.
好吧 我也觉得不靠谱
No, okay, "A" did this, but why?
不可能 是A做的 不过为什么
To keep us off balance, keep us from finding red coat,
让我们失控 让我们停止寻找红衣女人
or Cece Drake, or whoever we're dealing with.
或者是茜茜·德雷克 或者任何一个有关的人
Well, I think it really was Cece,
我觉得就是茜茜
and I hope that Toby and Caleb find her.
我希望托比和凯勒能找到她
God, Spence, what is taking your mom so long?
天哪 斯宾塞 你妈怎么需要这么久
Courts run on judge-t