渣翻 将就看吧
- I don't regret staying at home and being your mom.
我不后悔呆在家里做你妈妈。
But I regret not getting my degree.
但我后悔没有拿到学位。
-That's why somebody's mom just enrolled in college.
这就是为什么有人的妈妈刚上大学。
I'm referring to myself.
我指的是我自己。
-I'll see you around the quad.
我会在广场看到你。
- Nobody says that, Mom.
没人这么说,妈。
- Well, I'll bring it back.
好吧,我会把它带回来。(没看懂)
- I think those guys just checked you out.
我想那些家伙刚刚打量了你。
- They're just looking at my smock.
他们只是看我的衣服,
It tends to catch the light.
它很容易吸引眼球。
- Mom, you're a college girl now and we gotta make some changes.
妈,你现在是大学女生了,我们得做些改变。
- No!We don't know where that's been.
不,我们不知道这意味着什么。
Oh, God, it's full of hair.
天啊,上面全是头发。
- Come on, let me at it.
来吧,让我试试。
- No!Oh, God! No!
不要啊!
- What are you, 20?
你多大了,20?
- Okay, I wouldn't go that far. Okay.
好吧,我想我应该差不多。
- Ha! Oh, I'm 21!
哈,我21.
- I love your mom.
我爱你妈妈。
- You had sex in the library?Frank!
你在图书馆亲热了?Frank!
- No, don't tell Frank.
不,不要告诉Frank。
- Deanna just had sex in a public place.
Deanna刚在公共场合亲热了。
- Where?
在哪?
- In the stacks!
在书架上!
- In her slacks?
在她宽松裤上?(好像很污没翻出来)
- No. Shut up, Frank.
闭嘴,Frank.
- I'm older, I'm wiser.
我年纪更大,更聪明。
This is essentially a Google.
这实际上就是个谷歌。
"Ask me anything."
“问我任何事情。”
- Turn off you vagoogle. You're scaring me.
关掉你的vagoogle。你吓到我了。(vagoogle = vagina
)
- I think my vagoogle scared Jack last night.
我想我的vagoogle昨晚吓到Jack了。
- Oh, my God!
我的天。
- But in a good way.
不过挺爽的。
- I'm a --
我...
- Like when you intentionally go through a haunted house.
就像你故意进鬼屋一样。
- Ew!
啊!