东方吧 关注:632,506贴子:17,174,777

【二次翻译】【个人汉化】东方茨歌仙43话英肉+中英对照

只看楼主收藏回复


封面镇楼,但愿这次别炸楼


IP属地:美国1楼2018-02-28 21:48回复
    因为实在没翻译所以忍不住去啃英肉的路过
    啃完英肉想尝试着翻译一下
    因为没有抠图的经验所以直接发文字版
    这里手打了英文,方便对照
    如果嫌咱的翻译辣眼睛,直接当英肉搬运即可
    废话不多说,开搞~
    插楼随意


    IP属地:美国2楼2018-02-28 21:51
    回复
      既然插楼随意就不客气了。


      来自Android客户端4楼2018-02-28 21:57
      回复


        IP属地:美国7楼2018-02-28 22:01
        收起回复
          233,不错哦


          IP属地:四川来自Android客户端9楼2018-02-28 22:02
          回复


            IP属地:美国11楼2018-02-28 22:04
            回复
              度娘咱们什么仇什么怨?为什么疯狂抽楼


              IP属地:美国13楼2018-02-28 22:06
              回复


                IP属地:美国15楼2018-02-28 22:09
                回复


                  IP属地:美国17楼2018-02-28 22:12
                  回复
                    为什么只抽翻译不抽图。。?
                    The time has finally come…
                    灵梦:终于来了。。。
                    What are you talking about?
                    华扇:你是指?
                    The Moriya Shrine’s most major event since they opened that ropeway that leadsstraight to them!
                    灵梦:守矢神社自修建缆车以来最大的一次庆典!
                    (海报,从上到下)
                    Isn’t that a little thrilling to visit youkai Mountain at night?!
                    晚上拜访妖怪之山太危险?!
                    Overnight new years and ‘see the first sunrise’ tour
                    新年通宵赏日出之旅
                    The Moriya Shrine is perfectly safe!
                    守矢神社完全安全!
                    I’ll be your guide!
                    (早苗-守矢神社的巫女小姐)我来当导游!
                    Oho… An “overnight new years and ‘see the first sunrise’tour”. Huh.
                    华扇:“新年通宵赏日出之旅”。。。有意思。
                    See? If they do all that, then no one’s gonna come here!
                    灵梦:看到了吗?如果人人都去的话,就没人会光顾这里了!
                    Even at the best of times, no one comes all the way out tothe Hakurei Shrine on a dangerous night, in the dead of winter.
                    灵梦:哪怕在最好的时间段,都不会有人愿意在这么危险的冬夜一路走到博丽神社。
                    You’ve got a point.
                    华扇:有道理。。。
                    But, it’s not like you normally try to get visitors at nightor in the early morning.
                    华扇:但是,你平常也没有什么拉拢参拜客的意愿啊。
                    Well, sure, but that the not the important part.
                    灵梦:不要在意这些细节。
                    If they’re watching the first sunrise, won’t they justcombine it first shrine visit of the year?
                    灵梦:如果他们在那里看新年第一天的日出,他们难道不会联想到新年参拜么?
                    So like that, they’ll steal the people who are just lookingfor their first shrine visit too.
                    灵梦:照这样来看,他们也会拉走想要新年参拜的人。
                    Ah… You’re probably right.
                    华扇:啊。。你说的对。
                    The new years shrine visit is the most important event ofthe year! I can‘tlet them pull one over on me like that.
                    灵梦:新年参拜可是一年中最重要的活动!我可不能让他们就这样超过我。
                    This is a matter of life and death!
                    灵梦:这可是关系到生死存亡的时刻!
                    W-Wait! Hold on!
                    华扇:等。。等等!
                    What do you think you’re doing?
                    华扇:你想干啥?
                    I was gonna make sure their ropeway had a little “accident”.Just for New Years though…
                    灵梦:我想要确保他们的索道出现一些小小的“事故”。不过这只会发生在新年期间。。
                    Let’s… Not. Alright?
                    华扇:还是。。别这样吧。好吗?
                    Hakurei Shrine new years visit Countermeasure meeting inprogress!
                    博丽神社新年参拜作战会议进行中!


                    IP属地:美国18楼2018-02-28 22:14
                    回复
                      How about this: We improve the stalls here?
                      魔里沙:要不这样:我们在这里多摆些摊位?
                      The stalls are outsourced to the kappa and fairies though.
                      灵梦:摊位已经被河童和妖精们包了。
                      Those girls are ruthless. They’ll just go where there aremore people.
                      灵梦:那些少女可是唯利是图的。她们哪里有人就去哪里。
                      Good point. They’d probably make more money setting up shopat the ropeway.
                      华扇:说得不错。在索道旁设立摊位的确赚的多一点。
                      In that case, is there anything else you could set up…?
                      魔里沙:在这种情况下,你该如何应对?
                      Forget the overnight part for now, how I am I supposed tobeat that first sunrise event?
                      灵梦:通宵那部分先不管,我要怎么才能对抗那个赏日出的活动?
                      The view from on the top of the mountains spectacular, it’llseem like a miracle to anyone who sees it.
                      灵梦:从妖怪之山往下看,那风景就宛如奇迹一般。


                      IP属地:美国19楼2018-02-28 22:16
                      回复


                        IP属地:美国20楼2018-02-28 22:18
                        回复
                          What are you doing?
                          早苗:你们在干啥?
                          Oh-oh, H-Hello there. Did you need something?
                          灵梦:啊。。啊,你,你好啊。你需要些什么吗?
                          Oh, it’s just- (chuckle…) sorry to bother you when you’re soBUSY at the end of the year, but our new years event has gotten an even largerresponse than we expected.
                          早苗:其实没啥事(轻笑)。。抱歉在年终你们这么忙的时候打扰你,但我们的新年活动得到了比预期还要大的回响。
                          Oh-Oh. Really. Good for you. So what brings you here?
                          灵梦:啊。。啊。真的吗。这真是太好了。所以你来这里干啥?


                          IP属地:美国21楼2018-02-28 22:19
                          回复


                            IP属地:美国22楼2018-02-28 22:20
                            回复
                              Looks like we won’t have enough manpower at the MoriyaShrine. So I was hoping we could work together?
                              早苗:看起来我们守矢神社还缺些人手。所以我希望我们可以一起合作?
                              Work together? How?
                              灵梦:合作?怎么合作?
                              We just don’t have enough Shrine Maidens. So we’d love it ifyou could sell fortune slips for us. HA!
                              早苗:我们这里还缺个巫女。如果您能来帮我们卖护身符的话就太好了!
                              She’s asking me to work at the Moriya Shrine?!
                              灵梦:她叫我去守矢神社干活?!


                              IP属地:美国23楼2018-02-28 22:21
                              回复