小九破尾壶天狐吧 关注:9贴子:670
  • 2回复贴,共1

【DMC3】全对话中英文,好吧,只是便于收藏~

只看楼主收藏回复

JACKPOT!!


1楼2011-07-19 16:53回复

    Jester: Yoo hoo! There's no need to use violence, devil boy. Wait, wait, wait, better listen to what others say, lad. This tower here is very sturdy, you see. Your tricks will do no good. No good!
    杰斯特:哟呵!没有必要使用蛮力,恶魔小子。等等等等等等……你应该听一听别人的意见,小兄弟。塔的这个部分十分坚固,看见没。你的小伎俩完全没用,没用!
    Dante: Zip it, or I'll pierce that big nose.
    但丁:闭嘴,否则我就轰掉你的大鼻子。
    Jester: That could be a problem! Just hear me out. You've got nothing to lose, right? My name is Jester, and I know a thing or two about this place. That thing there is a power generator for this entire sector. In order to open the door, you need to apply a little SOMETHING to it first. Do you know what THAT is, kid? Or is that too difficult fou you?
    杰斯特:那可麻烦了!只是听听我的建议,你也没有任何损失,对吧?我的名字是杰斯特,关于这座建筑略知一二。此处有一个发电机控制这扇门,你必须先做点什么才能打开这扇门。你知道要做什么吗,孩子?或者说那对你来说太难了?
    Dante: Get to the point. Or do you wanna keep on dancing?
    但丁:说重点!难道你想一直这样跳舞?
    Jester: Actually, I prefer a sword to be my partner. May I have this dance, my lady?
    杰斯特:事实上,我更想要一把剑来当我的舞伴。能够邀您共舞吗,小姐?
    Jester: Bingo!THAT is WHAT the SOMETHING is. Remember that, kid! Write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!
    杰斯特:答对了!那就是所需要的东西。别忘了,小子!如果你不太信任你的大脑就写在手上吧!
    Dante: I see, thanks. You still piss me off, though.
    但丁:原来如此,谢了。不过你还是让我感到很烦。
    Mission 5
    Jester: Thanks for destroying the lock for me, devil boy! And welcome to Hell!Please accept my gift. Don't be humble, just take it! After all we're buddies, aren't we?!
    杰斯特:多谢你替我开门,恶魔小子!欢迎来到地狱!请接受我的礼物,不要客气,尽管收下吧!毕竟,我们是哥们,对吧?
    Dante: Well, isn't that special? To be honest, I was expecting something a little better than this.
    但丁:嗯,这算是惊喜吗?说句实话,我还期待会是什么更好的东西呢。
    Rudra: Look brother! It's been ages, but we finally have company!
    鲁德拉:看啊,老兄!好多年过去了,我们终于有客人了!
    Agni: I see that!
    阿格尼:确实啊!
    Rudra: We must entertain our guest!
    鲁德拉:我们一定要盛情款待我们的客人!
    Agni: You're right! We have to be gracious hosts!
    阿格尼:你说的对!我们要做个热情好客的主人!
    Rudra: What should we do?
    鲁德拉:我们该怎么做?
    Agni: How do I know? We need to come up with something!
    阿格尼:我怎么知道?我们必须准备点什么……
    Rudra: Brother, our guest is sighing.
    鲁德拉:老兄,我们的客人在叹气。
    Agni: Sigh? What is SIGH?
    阿格尼:叹气?什么是“叹气”?
    Rudra: Well a SIGH is when……
    鲁德拉:嗯……叹气就是……
    Dante: Enough already! How long are you two gonna keep carrying on like this? In case you didn't get the hint, I'll spell it out. Your GUEST wants to go through. Got it!
    但丁:够了没有!_~_ 你们两个还要这样唠叨多久?如果你们还不懂暗示,我就明说了,你们的客人想要过去,懂了吗?!
    


    4楼2011-07-19 16:56
    回复
      Dante: You seem to be in a bad mood.
      但丁:你看起来心情不好呢。
      Vergil: Dante.
      维吉尔:但丁。
      Dante: So my mother's amulet is the key that unlocks the door to the Demon World. Good plan, Pop.
      但丁:原来妈妈的项链就是解开魔界大门的钥匙。真是个好主意,老爸。
      Vergil: Just the opposite actually……Originally it was the key to the Demon World but was given to humans as a gift.
      维吉尔:事实正好相反……这本来就是通往魔界的钥匙,只不过被当作礼物送给了凡人。
      Dante: It doesn't matter to me one way or the other. More importantly, I've come all this way. I'm sure you have time for one more game, right?
      但丁:对我来说都无所谓。重要的是,不管怎么样我都已经来了,我想你肯定有时间再玩一局,对吧?
      Vergil: Why not? After all we share the same blood. I'll just use more of yours to undo daddy's little spell.
      维吉尔:当然!毕竟我们流着相同的血,我正好也让你流点血来解除爸爸的小咒语。
      Dante: So, you want a piece of me, literally. Okay bro. Come and get it, if you can!
      但丁:原来你真想放我的血,好吧,老哥,如果你有本事就过来拿!
      Dante: Sorry, but this is no place for a little girl. So beat it.
      但丁:对不起,不过这里不是小女孩待的地方,赶紧闪开。
      Lady: Shut up!
      蕾蒂:闭嘴!
      Lady: You forced him into this!
      蕾蒂:是你逼他这样做的!
      Vergil: Is that what you think? Foolish girl.
      维吉尔:你是那么认为的吗?傻女孩。
      Jester: Bravo, bravo! I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly. Well done, everyone. Well done!
      杰斯特:太棒了,太棒了!我做梦都没想到事情会进展的如此顺利。干得好,各位,干得好!
      Dante: You!
      但丁:你!
      Jester: Don't be a bad girl, Mary! Or you can expect a spanking from daddy later! Jester's gonna spank your butt. Spank you on the butt.
      杰斯特:别当坏女孩,玛丽!不然过会儿爸爸要打你屁股哦!杰斯特来打你屁股,来打你屁股!
      Vergil: Insane buffoon. I don't know where you came from, but you don't belong here. Now leave!
      维吉尔:疯子小丑。我不知道你从哪冒出来的,但你走错了地方。现在赶紧滚!
      Jester: Zowie, that was close! But you've taken quite a trouncing today, haven't you, Vergil? You could've chopped me into confetti by now if you were in tip-top condition.
      杰斯特:哎呀,真悬呐!但你今天已经元气大伤了,对不对,维吉尔?你现在这种“巅峰”状态可没法把我撕碎。
      Vergil: Damn you!
      维吉尔:该死的家伙!
      Arkham: You have lost……because you underestimated humans.
      雅克罕姆:你输了……因为你低估了人类。
      Lady: What's going on?!
      蕾蒂:发生了什么事?!
      Arkham: Good girl, pure and innocent……just like your mother.
      雅克罕姆:好孩子,天真无邪……就像你的妈妈。
      Lady: You bastard!
      蕾蒂:你这个杂种!
      Jester: It's time for your spanking, my dear!
      杰斯特:该打你屁股了,亲爱的!
      Jester: You want to know why the speel didn't break, hmm, Vergil? You have the two amulets and Sparda's blood. You had everything you needed to unleash the evil!
      杰斯特:你想知道为什么封印没解除,嗯,维吉尔?你已经有了两个项链,也有了斯巴达的血。按理说你本可以释放恶魔!
      Dante: I told you before, I don't like anybody who has a bigger mouth than mine.
      


      10楼2011-07-19 17:29
      回复