遗忘妖精吧 关注:15贴子:3,059
  • 3回复贴,共1
Back again,Harry?
又来了吗,哈利?
I see that you,like many before you…
你和以前那些人一样
…have discovered the delights of the Mirror of Erised.
都发现了厄里斯镜的乐趣
I trust by now you realize what it does.
我相信你已经知道这面镜子的作用了
Let me give you a clue.
我给你一点暗示
The happiest man on earth …
世界上最快乐的人
would look in the mirror and see only himself exactly as he is.
才能在镜中看到自己的真实面目
So then,it shows us what we want.
镜子反映出的是我们的欲望吗?
Whatever we want.
所有的欲望吗?
Yes.
是的。
And no.
也不对
It shows us nothing more or less…
镜子反映出的其实是
…than the deepest and most desperate desires of our hearts.
我们内心深处最渴望的事
Now you,Harry,who have never known your family…
哈利,你没见过家人
…you see them standing beside you.
现在看到他们站在你身边
But remember this,Harry.
但记住,哈利
This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth.
这面镜子不能提供给我们知识或真相
Men have wasted away in front of it.
人会在镜子前虚度光阴
Even gone mad.
甚至因此发疯
That is why tomorrow ,it will be moved to a new home
所以明天要把它搬去别的地方
And I must ask you not to go looking for it again
所以请你别再来找这面镜子了
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
人不能活在梦里 不要依赖梦想而忘记生活


来自Android客户端1楼2015-05-09 10:18回复
    这段对白出自哈利波特系列电影


    来自Android客户端2楼2015-05-09 10:19
    回复
      奇迹,我们是活在现实世界里的人,是活在当下的人,无论妖精真实存在与否,无论记忆的真实与否,无论那些“回忆”如何美好或是无奈,都先把它们放下,审视一下当下的自己,好好看看当下的环境,苦痛是让人“学会”的,经历是让人成长的,而不是沉溺的,我希望你能好起来


      来自Android客户端3楼2015-05-09 10:28
      回复
        该怎么成长,只能漫无目的的踌躇。


        IP属地:江苏本楼含有高级字体4楼2015-05-19 23:09
        回复