Never play by the stairs, you’re bound to fall down,
切勿在楼梯近旁玩耍,你定会失足跌倒
Never play by the hillside, might slip and break your crown
切勿在崖边展望,你会滑落并为自己的皇冠增添裂纹
Never play by the fire, it’s a danger to your health
切勿近明火,那会影响你的身体安康
Never play by the wall, might fall and break yourself.
不要在墙壁近旁,因为你可能会伤害自己
AAh Ah Ah,
Ah Ahhh,
AAhhhhh,
Ah Ahh…
Never play by the river, you might tumble in and drown,
不要在溪流边嬉戏,你可能会跌入河中溺毙
Never play by the field, get filthy, dirty and brown,
不要再田野旁休憩,你会将自己弄得很脏
Never play by yourself, it’s a danger to be alone,
不要独自悠闲,独自一人太过危险
Never stray too far away, it’s not safe outside of home.
不要走得太远,外面的世界不够安全
AAh Ah Ah,
Ah Ahhh,
Ahhhhh,
Ah Ahh…
I didn’t ask to be born,
我从未要求出生
And I don’t think I’ll ask to die.
未来也不会要求死亡
I didn’t ask for the ground beneath my feet, I
我不需足下的土地
Didn’t ask for the sky.
更不需头顶的苍穹
All that I ask, my darling,
我所需要的全部
All that I really ask of you,
全部
All that I ask, my darling,
亲爱的,那就是你
Is that you stay here with me.
只要你在我身旁